I know it has been awhile, but we have been sick in our house. Even I was sick this time, which puts the house in full blown panic mode!!! Well, I'm doing better, but my 5 month old is sick now. This means my husband and I are getting no sleep.
Today I have a new beauty box to share with you. Have you heard of Pretty & Polished? She is an indie polish maker. I have bought and reviewed some of her polishes. I absolutely love them.
(I have reviewed so many polishes from Pretty &Polished here are a few: Hemi-sphere, Holiday Collection 2012, Mind Control and Beach Bum.) I was pleased to see her venture out into bath and body. You can find her site here.
I was pleasantly surprised to have received the Beauty box already! Here are some pictures:
It arrived in this cute little white box with her
Pretty & Polished logo. Also, hot pink tissue
paper was on top. The goodies were wrapped in
light pink tissue paper.
Inside: Matte Top coat, a cuticle stick in
Coffee Junkies, a mini jawbreaker,
a file with her logo, and a card with a coupon code
2 Full size polishes!
left to right: Day In The Park and Liquid Gold
What do you think of this box? It retails for $22. Is it worth it? I think so. I can't wait to try everything and review it for you. Review will be up soon.
Here's her info on the Beauty boxes:
Pretty & Polished is excited to now offer a monthly beauty box!
On the 1st of each month we will list our new beauty boxes for the next months subscription (so April's Box will be put up for sale on March 1st). Each box will come with something new and exclusive every month!
What can you expect from this box of goodies?
- You can expect to get at least 2 Full Sized Polishes that are 100% exclusive to the beauty box. The 2 exclusive polishes you receive in your box will never be sold by Pretty & Polished except for the purpose of being in your Beauty Box.
- You will receive at least one mini polish of a polish in production currently at Pretty & Polished. This way you will get a chance to sample more of our polishes.
- You will get at least one Bath and Body Product. Sometimes it will be samples of 1-2 things and sometimes it will be a full sized product. These products are sold by Pretty & Polished but this is a fabulous way to try different things out and find what you really like!
- You will occasionally receive little extras such as (but not limited to) nail art, nail tools, and other samples.
- Every month you will receive a new coupon code that is only good for the following month. These coupon codes will be different every month and will have different values every month. You may get a 10% off coupon or a $5 off your next order! It is always a surprise! We ask that you not share this coupon code with anyone as it is exclusively for YOU the purchaser. We will occasionally send extra codes for friends and family!
You can sign up for the Beauty Box for 1, 3, 6, and 12 months. Getting a longer subscription guarantees your spot to get the box in case we run out of boxes. Beauty Boxes are LIMITED every month. If we have 3, 6, and 12 month subscriptions spots left at the end of the month we may re-list them as one month boxes.
Beauty Boxes are $22 each month with shipping included within the USA. International buyers of the Beauty Box will pay $30 each month with shipping included.
The first Beauty Box will be available for purchase on February 10th at 6 pm EST and will begin getting shipped around March 1st.
Beauty Boxes are limited in quantity so you want to make sure you get your order for one in before they are sold out. This first Beauty Box will be a special one. We will be sending two exclusive polishes, a mini of a currently stocked product, a top coat, one full sized Cuticle Product, a nail file, and some nail art. Plus you will be receiving an exclusive coupon code offer. "To purchased future beauty boxes click here.
Please Comment, Like and Share this post!
Ta-ta for now.
Thanks for reading,
Did you see my last post? Click here.
*(Beauty Box was purchased by me. Not sent for review.)